
Ballade to the Moon(月光曲)
On moonlit night I wander free
在月光下的夜晚 我自由地徘徊
My mind to roam on thoughts of thee
漫步的思绪是对你的怀想
With midnight darkness beckoning
午夜的黑暗轻声诱哄
My heart toward mystic fantasy
我的心灵步向神秘的幻想
Come and dream in me!
与我共享一个美梦吧!
How beautiful, this night in June
这个仲夏的夜晚多么美丽
And here, upon the velvet dune
于此 在丝绒般柔软的沙丘上
I weep with joy beneath the moon
月光下 喜悦润湿了我的眼眶
The path lies dark before my sight
眼前的小径静憩于黑夜
And yet, my feet with pure delight
然我的双足踏着喜悦
Trod onward through the blackened vale
在幽深的山谷中踟蹰
Beneath the starry sky so bright
在熠熠星空之下
O share thy light!
沐浴璀璨光芒
These woods, their weary wanderer soon
在林间,疲惫的、踟蹰的漫游者
In awe and fearful wonder swoon
因这奇观而惊叹不已 心醉神迷
I weep with joy beneath the moon
月光下 喜悦润湿了我的眼眶
And as the darkened hours flee
暗夜飞逝
My heart beats ever rapidly
我心怦然
Though heavy hang my eyes with sleep
眼梢挂着睡意
My singing soul, it cries to thee
然我高昂欢唱之心灵 向你疾呼
Come and sing with me!
来呀,与我一同放歌
The twinkling sky casts forth its tune
闪烁的星空挥撒它的旋律
O must I leave thy charms so soon?
噢 这样迅速 难道我又要离你的光芒而去吗?
I weep with joy beneath the moon
月光下 喜悦润湿了我的眼眶